600 gr cooled roasted sweet potato flesh
salt and pepper
1/3 cup of olive oil or coconut milk
1/3 cup finely chopped onion
1/3 cup of sun dried tomatoes and pitted olives-omit salt for this version.
1. Preheat your oven to 180C. Grease a 12 hole muffin tin or use 12 individual soufflé pots.
2. Place all the ingredients into your blender and pulse until smooth.
3. Fold in your extras; onions or olives/dried tomatoes.
4. Pour the mixture evenly into your prepared tin/pots.
5. Top each quiche with an onion ring/a tomato slice/olive piece/caper etc, lightly press it down, and bake for 35 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out cleanly.
Edited from the original: http://www.wholefoodsimply.com/mini-quiche-many-ways/