· 2 cups of brown rice
· 3 red onions
· 3 garlic cloves
· 1K of tomatoes
· 1 carrot
· 1 medium courgette
· 4-8 TBS peanut butter
· 2 TBS soy sauce
· 5 drops of tabasco sauce
1. Put the brown rice to cook.
2. Cut the onion, press the garlic and let them sit for 5 minutes at least for maximum health.
3. Blend the tomatoes and use as the base.
4. Add onions, garlic, carrot and courgette and simmer till vegetables cooked.
5. Lastly add peanut butter and soy sauce and mix well.
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve with rice
Use whatever veggies you have. Who knows what fantastic flavours you might discover?
Original recipe was for soup: http://hurrythefoodup.com/african-peanut-soup/