1 cup of orange juice
1.5 TBS orange zest
¾ cup of oil
1/3 tsp salt
1 cup of brown flour
0.5 cup of white flour
1 cup of brown sugar
3tsp of baking powder
1 .5 cups of course polenta
4 TBS crushed linseeds or nuts
2 cups of dried blueberries (or raisins/cranberries etc)
Or 1 cup blueberries and 1 cup of chocolate lightly chopped together
- Combine all wet ingredients.
- Combine all dry ingredients after sieving flour.
- Mix everything together.
- Share mixture out into 24 average cupcake holes.
- Place about 10 blueberries on the surface of each cupcake.
- Bake at 170C for 20-25 mins or until edges of cupcakes brown.
*Sorry – I don’t know where I got this recipe from!