Olive oil for frying
5 medium potatoes
1 cup of sweetcorn (~350gr)
1 can of coconut milk (~400ml)
2-4 cloves of garlic, crushed
salt and pepper to taste
1. On medium heat fry the leeks, onions and potatoes for 10 minutes.
2. Add enough water to cover the potatoes and simmer until the potatoes are al dente
3. Add the sweetcorn and simmer until potatoes are soft.
4. At the end of the cooking time, add the coconut milk and crushed garlic.
5. Can be enjoyed ‘as is’ for chunky chowder or pureed for a velvety soup.